In an effort to save paper and reduce carbon emissions, we do not accept print registrations.
- $95 - Individual • Athena • Clydesdale Packet Pickup (Friday ONLY)
- $130 - 2 Person Team Packet Pickup (Friday ONLY)
- $145 - 3 Person Team Packet Pickup (Friday ONLY)
Olympic Distance Triathlon
- $115 - Individual • Athena • Clydesdale Packet Pickup (Friday ONLY)
- $150 - 2 Person Team Packet Pickup (Friday ONLY)
- $165 - 3 Person Team Packet Pickup (Friday ONLY)
- $175 - Individual • Athena • Clydesdale Packet Pickup (Friday ONLY)
- $215 - 2 Person Team Packet Pickup (Friday ONLY)
- $225 - 3 Person Team Packet Pickup (Friday ONLY)
- $50 Individual - Packet Pickup and Race Day
Please register before April 1st to secure your race T-shirt and race packet goodies. After that day, no guarantees on a T-shirt size and race packet goodies can be made.
Registration will be available at packet pick-up on FRIDAY only. Again, no guarantees on a T-shirt and race packet goodies if you wait that long. The only exception is our TOUGHKIDS AZ - we will have race day registration if spots are still available.
- Registrations are non-refundable. You may request a transfer of 60% of your entry fee towards next year’s event, or transfer your entry to a friend!
For a transfer to another individual, please email email@example.com
We have been lucky enough to have good weather almost every year; however, the possibility exists to have weather that could potentially delay the start, shorten the races, or cancel them all together. If that should occur, our policy is as follows:
1) We will delay the start of the event(s) as long as possible in the hopes that the inclement weather would pass.
2) If the swim is not possible and weather permits, we will change the race(s) to a bike-run format.
3) If inclement weather is severe and we have to cancel the race, either prior to race day or on race day, a 25% credit will be issued to all registered participants towards the next year’s event. NO refunds will be issued in the event of race cancellation due to inclement weather.
The Deuces Wild Triathlon Festival includes Long Course, Olympic, Sprint and XTERRA triathlon events, as well as a YOUTH TRIATHLON, so it truly is a family event! The White Mountains offer a cool reprieve from the hotter temperatures experienced in other parts of Arizona, and showcase some breathtaking scenery throughout the courses. Need more reasons to come race with us? A portion of proceeds from the events go to charity, and we are also a green event! All races will be sanctioned by USAT and are made possible with the cooperation of Arizona State Parks, the City of Show Low, the US Forest Service and ADOT.